We have made it our mission to deliver vital services to the Afghan community in London. These services are provided by volunteers and as such you are essential to everything we do.
Some of the ways in which you can volunteer include:
- Be part of the advice team
- Help the Afghan Association with fund-raising
- Join youth and sport activities
- Help run a cultural event
- Be part of the extracurricular activities, (teaching)
- Help us with IT and Website Development
- Give a talk about refugee issues
- Write to your MP and contribute positive news
Through these activities you stand to gain a variety of benefits including the opportunity to learn and develop skills, gain valuable work experience, help the local communities, make new friends and build your confidence.
- Volunteering and Work Placements
- Youth and Sport activities
- Elderly Group activities
- Women Group activities
If you would like to volunteer or get more information about volunteering then please speak to our Volunteer Co-ordinator when calling into the office.