Projects in this area are funded by:
Volunteers are at the very heart of our organisation. You are assisting the organisation to deliver its vital services to the community in London. You are essential to everything we do! You can gain so much from becoming a volunteer with us and there are so many ways you can help. Find out how you can benefit.
There are many options and benefits to volunteering with us, including:
- Learn and develop soft and technical skills
- Gain valuable work experience
- Make new friends and have fun
- Build your confidence
- Help your community
- Be part of a team
- Help with fund-raising
- Join youth and sport activities
- Help run a cultural event
- Be part of the extracurricular activities (i.e. teaching)
- Help us with IT and Website Development
- Give a talk about refugee issues
- Write to your MP and contribute positive news
If you’d like more information on any of these opportunities or you want to find out about other ways to get involved, please speak to our Volunteer Co-ordinator by contacting us via phone or email.
Thank you very much for your volunteer work & kind efforts Betty. Please know that we could not do this without your hard work. We are forever thankful for the time you have given us. You have made an unforgettable difference in our community.