Our office has movedOur new address is: 345B Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2AA
Working towards a positive change in the quality of life for the Afghan community in Londonbr>
The Association was established in 1995 to assist refugees with their integration into UK society. As a centre point for the community, the Association provides a wide range of support and advice. The Association has assisted thousands of refugees to successfully integrate into the UK society. In addition to providing advice and information, the Association has initiated and successfully led numerous community projects. Key activities and services; Information and Advice, Women and elderly groups, youth and sport.
Objectives, structure, governance and management
- To relieve poverty amongst the Afghan community in the NW London Boroughs, by the provision of an advice and interpreting service.
- To advance education amongst the Afghan community in the same areas, particularly by the provision of language classes and a library.
- To provide facilities for the recreation and other leisure-time activities for people who are in need of such facilities by reason of their social and economic circumstances with a view to improving their quality of life.
- To assist the aged, particularly those from the Afghan community; and
- To protect and preserve public health by the provision of advice.
Thank you to all our supporters